FASEA exam preparation with the experts
Upcoming programs – during COVID-19
Cram 4 Exam Dates:
Thur 14th January 2021 – Fri 15th January 2021
Preparing for: FASEA exam sitting 28 Jan – 2 Feb 2021
Fri 5th March 2021 – Sat 6th March 2021
Preparing for: FASEA exam sitting 25 Mar – 30 March 2021
Fri 30th April 2021 – Sat 1st May 2021
Preparing for: FASEA exam sitting 20 May – 25 May 2021
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
Sessions: Each program included 2 consecutive half day sessions
Special Price: $695 + gst with promo code
Promo Code: C4E
RRP: $895 + gst
CPD: Up to 10.25 FASEA CPD hours available for the program
Due to the COVID-19 situation, Cram 4 Exam will not run face-to-face workshops.
Cram 4 Exam has ‘pivoted’ (yes buzz word) from delivering our usual face-to-face program to online delivery of a virtual masterclass program during COVID:
- We’re teaming up with Joel Ronchi of myIntegrity in practice, introduced to us through our professional partnership with Deakin University, and was a presenter at our Cram 4 Exam Sydney workshops last year
- Masterclasses will be presented by industry experts Joel Ronchi and Bronny Speed
- For ease of administration during COVID-19 period, Cram 4 Exam registrations will link through to myIntegrity in practice portal
Program is jam-packed and designed to save time and reduce angst!
Masterclass webinar program includes:
- 2 virtual masterclass webinars
- E-workbook of course material
- Practice exam, that is marked
- Recording of webinar
- Chat questions off-line
- Practical aspects of the exam including what to expect on the day
BONUS follow up group Q&A webinar with Bronny Speed – for Cram 4 Exam delegates who use C4E promo code when enrolling.
Enrol now to secure your spot!
We look forward to returning to our standard face-to-face program post COVID-19…
Fast track your FASEA exam preparation with our quality 3 step program
Much more than a training day…
The Cram 4 Exam team understands that the business livelihoods and future career prospects of many advisers depend on passing the FASEA exam. We also know that at the same time, advisers are overwhelmed by FASEA’s reading list, don’t know where to start and want to minimise the hours spent on preparation and thus the cost to their business, work and personal time. Consequently, in establishing the Cram 4 Exam program, we have taken the approach that this is not simply a training day.
The program is delivered by some of the best in the industry – practitioners and academics – each with expertise and many years’ experience and who, together, cover all of FASEA’s exam curriculum and 33 learning outcomes and will guide participants through the reading material in a concise way.
Why choose Cram 4 Exam for your FASEA exam preparation?
- Be guided through the material you need to know, refresh ‘old’ exam techniques and go through a series of practice exam questions
- Targeted, informative and efficient preparation and learning
- Pick the brains of experienced industry specialists to answer all your questions
- Plug your knowledge gaps
- Leave feeling confident and well-equipped to tackle the task ahead
- Up to 9 FASEA CPD hours (FPA accredited)
With you every step of the way with Q&A before the exam sitting
Cram 4 Exam provides a further opportunity for advisers to interact with and have their questions answered by our experts after the workshop and before the FASEA exam. This is designed to provide our attendees with additional comfort that they are not ‘on their own’ after completing the workshop and reduce anxiety prior to the sitting the FASEA exam.
Meet our team of experts
The Cram 4 Exam team brings together a group of industry experts with nearly 200 years of industry experience in financial advice regulatory and legal, financial advice construction, analysis and application of legislation and ethics. The team includes Bronny Speed, Peter Burgess, Brett Walker, Adam Steen (and other academics from Deakin Business School) and Andrea Manson.
Our skill set covers the 33 learning outcomes and 3 knowledge domains of the FASEA exam and makes us ideally placed to highlight the key issues and guide advisers through the course material in a concise format.