FASEA exam preparation with the experts
Cram 4 Exam has a range of courses to choose from to suit your needs
With only 3 FASEA exam sittings left and all advisers needing to pass the exam by 31 Dec 2021, Cram 4 Exam support is more important than ever!
- Accountants – webinar course
- Stock Brokers and Financial Advisor Association (SAFAA) members – webinar course
- Speedy – self guided webinar course
- 2 x half day – webinar course
Our programs are jam-packed and designed to save time and reduce angst!
Enrol now to secure your spot!
Fast track your FASEA exam preparation with our quality 3 step program
Much more than just a course…
The Cram 4 Exam team understands that the business livelihoods and future career prospects of many advisers depend on passing the FASEA exam. We also know that at the same time, advisers are overwhelmed by FASEA’s reading list, don’t know where to start and want to minimise the hours spent on preparation and thus the cost to their business, work and personal time. Consequently, in establishing the Cram 4 Exam program, we have taken the approach that this is not simply just another course.
The program is delivered by industry experts to cover all of FASEA’s exam curriculum and 33 learning outcomes and will guide participants through the reading material in a concise way.
Why choose Cram 4 Exam for your FASEA exam preparation?
- Be guided through the material you need to know, refresh ‘old’ exam techniques and go through a series of practice exam questions
- Targeted, informative and efficient preparation and learning
- Pick the brains of experienced industry specialist to answer all your questions
- Plug your knowledge gaps
- Leave feeling confident and well-equipped to tackle the task ahead
- Up to 9 FASEA CPD hours (FPA accredited), depending on course selected
With you every step of the way with Q&A before the exam sitting
Cram 4 Exam provides a further opportunity for advisers to interact with and have their questions answered by our expert after the workshop and before the FASEA exam. This is designed to provide our attendees with additional comfort that they are not ‘on their own’ after completing the workshop and reduce anxiety prior to the sitting the FASEA exam.